CTET or central teacher eligibility test is conducted by central board of secondry education, delhi. lakhs of aspirants tries in this test but most of them fails because of improper preparation and tough competition in this exam. CTET is a must for getting govt. teacher job in delhi. but qualifying this test is a tough task for most of the aspirants. every aspirant tries their best to clear or qualify this exam but most of them are not able to do so. so here are a few tips for you which will help you clear ctet exam.
1. First download the syllabus of CTET
exam related to your stream i.e. CTET TGT OR CTET JBT.
shortcut formulas for Profit and Loss Problems-Learn how to solve them Quickly
2. Collect all the books related to your subject(s) i.e. CTET TGT or CTET JBT.
3. Purchase saparate books for each section of the CTET exam i.e. child padagogy, hindi, english etc.
4. daily study for at least 5 hrs for 6 months. Cover as much syllabus as you can.
5. make notes of important points from all these books in your saparate notebook or you can also underline important points in these books.
6. daily practice one previous year question paper fully within the time period of CTET paper.
7. on the exam day, in the paper, attempt all questions as there is no negative marking but try your best to give correct answers.
8. set time duration of each section and each question which you are going to give to each question and each section. try to solve the question within that time.
9. practice as many questions as you can with speed.
10. in the exam hall, don't be in a hurry to solve the questions quickly as you are more likely to forget answers of your known question being in hurry. so stay calm and give your best.
11. never stay on a question more than the time decided for it. instead move to other question if found problem in solving a particular question.
12. attempt that section first which is most easy to you but first attempt those questions from this section which are easier. then move to the tougher questions of easy sections and then tougher section's easy questions.
13. prepare your weaker sections more and practice them more than your stronger sections but also practice easy sections while preparation of CTET Exam.
14. Remember, there is no shortcut to success but rather hard work with smartness will lead you to qualify this CTET Exam.
Check CTET notification