IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2015 - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk 2015 Syllabus, IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern - IBPS conducts clerk recruitment in india every year. This year also, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct clerks online written examination in December 2015. Large number of candidates appears for this test every time it is organised but only a few are able to qualify it. However, most of the aspirants tries their best in this exam to qualify this test. Here on this site www.meriview.in you can check IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus as well as download it in pdf format for offline use. Also you can see the exam pattern to get fully familiar with IBPS clerk exam.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2015
IBPS Clerk GK Questions 2015 will also be available on MeriView.in.
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Examination 2015 (CWE - V) will be held on following dates: 05.12.2015, 06.12.2015, 12.12.2015, 13.12.2015, 19.12.2015 & 20.12.2015
- IBPS Clerk Main Examination 2015 will be held on 03.01.2016.
Those who qualify the online written examination will be called for Interview.
Check IBPS Calendar
Check IBPS Calendar
The complete syllabus and exam pattern of all these sections is provided below.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2015
IBPS had changed exam pattern of PO exam 2015. Now there will be Pre & main written exams.
IBPS Clerk Pre exam:
IBPS PO 2015 Pre Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
It is as per official notice that IBPS PO Pre exam will be of 1 hour duration. The number of questions asked will be 100 from the basic sections of this exam given below. The difficulty level of these questions will be of easy to moderate while that of Main exam would be high. The syllabus of this section will be same as that of mains. Only the difficulty level varies.
|IBPS PO Pre Exam|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English language||30||30||1 hours|
The syllabus of these sections is provided below.IBPS Clerk Main Exam 2015:
IBPS Clerk Main exam paper consists of five sections i.e. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness with special reference to banking industry.
The Online CWE for clerks consists of 5 sections. The test will be carried out online. A computer will be provided to appeared candi. and questions will appear on the screen of that computer. There will be 200 questions that will be asked and their answer is to be given in 2 hours. 5 options will be given on the screen and candidates can select one answer.
Negative Marking: There is a panelty for giving wrong answer in IBPS Clerk exam. 0.25 marks out of 1 mark question will be reduced from candidate’s marks if any wrong answer has been given.
1. IBPS Clerk Syllabus of Reasoning section:
Questions in this section will be asked from Analogy, Puzzle, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet test, Series test, Number, ranking and time sequence , Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Assertion and reasoning etc.
Also check out - IBPS Clerk Cut off 2014 2013
2. IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2015 - Quantitative Aptitude Section:-
Profit and loss, Simple and compound interest problems, Time and work problems, Time and distance problems, Average problems, Simplifications, Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion, Pie charts, Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Approximation Wrong Number, Finding next number in series, Decimal fractions, Square root and cube root, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Case study, Mensuration, Permutations and combinations, Data tables, Probability.
3. English Language Section:-
Fill in the blank Cloze Test
Idioms & Phrases
Synonyms and antonyms
Reconstrction of sentence & passage
One word substitution
Jumbled up sentences
Double blanks in a sentence
Commonly misspelled words
4. General awareness with special reference to banking industry-SectionIndian Economy, International Economy, Budget, Census, Ministers and their ministry, important persons, head of the organizations, tag lines, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors, Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc. History of Banking, current affairs of last 6 months, countries/currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies etc., Social Function of Banks
5. IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2015 - Computer Knowledge Section:-Basic computer fundamentals, History and Future of Computers, Computer abreviation, Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use, Shortcut keys, Basic Software & Hardware and their functionalities, History and Future of Computers, Networking, etc.
You can download the PDF from the link given above.