Check IBPS PO Notification 2016 - www.ibps.in -IBPS Probationary Officer/MT 2016 Exam dates - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had released the notification i.e. IBPS CWE PO//MT VI Recruitment Exam 2016.
23+ Public Sector Banks are the participating organisation of the recruitment. Selection will be done through Pre & Main written exam and interview. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online from 26 July 2016 for this recruitment test. The last date is 13 August 2016. The Common Written Examination for PO 2016 will be conducted on various dates in the month of October 2016. Detailed notification details like age, eligibility criteria, exam dates are provided below.
Check IBPS PO Notification 2016 - IBPS Probationary officer Exam Date 2016Website link to apply online for registration for IBPS PO VI 2016 is activated on 26 July 2016. The last date to apply for IBPS PO 6 Notification is 13 August 2016.
official website - www.ibps.in
Click here to apply for PO / MT Recruitment
Also see IBPS PO Syllabus and Exam pattern
See list of top books for Probationary Officer exam preparation
Check IBPS Calendar
IBPS PO Cut off
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 26 July to 13 August 2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (online): 26 July to 13 August 2016
- Download of call letters for Pre-exam Training: 23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016
- Download of call letters for online examination (Pre): October 2016 onwards.
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 & 23.10.2016
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: November 2016.
- Download of Call letter for Main Online exam: November 2016.
- Online Examination – Main: 20.11.2016.
- Declaration of Result – Main: Dec 2016.
- Download of call letters for interview: January 2017.
- Conduct of interview: January / February 2017.
- Provisional Allotment: April 2017.
Age limit: 20-30 years as on 01 July 2016
Educational Qualifications as on 13 August 2016: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Application fee to be paid: SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100 while others have to pay Rs. 600.
Payment mode: Online - using Debit/Credit Card
Offline: in the form of bank challan to be paid in any of the CBS branch of following banks.
IBPS PO Exam Date 2016:
Here are tentative exam dates of IBPS Probationary Officer Exam.
CWE PO/MT-V Preliminary Examination will be held on 16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 & 23.10.2016.
Main Examination will be held on 20.11.2016.
The test will be held online on this as well as some additional dates if the need arises.
About IBPS PO 2016 exam:
IBPS PO 2016 exam will consist of 3 stages i.e. Preliminary & Main exam followed by Interview. Those who qualify in all the stages will be selected as probationary officers in the bank as per their choice filled.
How to apply for IBPS PO 2016: Candidates can apply for PO Posts from 26 July to 13 August 2016. To apply, they need to visit www.ibps.in and click on the link saying "apply online for CWE PO VI". Then you will be taken to the application page where you need to fill all the details and upload photograph and signature and click on submit. After successful registration, you will be provided Registration number and password on mobile, email as well as on website screen. Please take note of that as it is important for further processes.After that, click on print the challan by using the link provided and pay the fee using this challan at any branch of designated banks. After the submission of fee, the registration process is complete.