Download SBI PO Admit card 2017 - SBI Probationary Officer Call letter 2017 for GD/Interview: State Bank of India (SBI) is going to conduct a Preliminary Examination for the posts of PO.
The bank has invited online applications for 2313 Posts of Probationary officers. The application process is up to 06 March 2017. The bank then starts the process of conducting Pre examination to be conducted on 29 & 30 April and 06 & 07 May 2017. For that, SBI admit cards for PO Pre Exam had been released. Pre Exam Call letter for SC/ST had been released on 07.04.2017. Candidates can download their SBI PO Exam Admit Card 2017 from here.
SBI PO Admit Card 2017 sbi.co.in Download call letter for Probationary officer Pre exam 2017
State Bank of India had made the call letter available for Pre exam. Candidates can download SBI PO Call letter from below given link after they got released.
Pre Exam date: 29 & 30 April and 06 & 07 May 2017.
Now all those who are waiting for the release of SBI PO Admit Card for Prelims online examination can download them from 15 April 2017. All the details regarding Exam Centre, roll number, time and date of exam can be found on the SBI PO Call Letter.
About SBI PO Main Exam:
|Marks||No. of Questions||Duration (in Minutes)|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||60||45||60|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||60||35||45|
|General/ Economy and Banking Awareness||40||40||35|
|Essay writing and Letter writing||50||30 min|
Expected Cut off marks of SBI PO Pre Exam 2017 (out of 100):
- General: 47-57
- OBC: 45-55
- SC: 37-45
- ST: 28-37
- OH: 32-42
- VH: 31-41
- HI: 12-22
SBI PO 2017 Exam Date (Pre) - SBI Probationary Officer 2017 Prelims Exam will be held on 29 & 30 April & 06 & 07 May 2017.
SBI PO Exam Scheme:
|Name of the test||No. of ques.||Marks||Time|
Official website - www.sbi.co.in
Candidates can check the original Cut off marks of SBI PO Pre Exam 2016 (out of 100):
SBI admit card for Probationary officer 2017 exam can be downloaded from above given direct link after release on the dates shown. State Bank of India is going to conduct Probationary officer written exam on various dates in July month. Earlier SBI had advertised for the 2200 vacancies of Probationary officers for which the last date was 06 March 2017. Interested and eligible candidates have applied for the exam.
SBI PO Pre Admit card 2017
Acquaint Yourself Booklet
SBI Career Page: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
SBI PO Mains Admit card 2017
State Bank of India will conduct Main exam on 04 June 2017. Admit card will be available from 22 May 2017.
SBI invited applications forms through online mode for its PO posts. It is estimated that lakhs of candidates might have applied for this. All those candidates are now waiting for their SBI PO admit card 2017 which are going to be available soon.
GD/Interview Call letter
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 26th June 2017
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 10th July 2017 onward
SBI PO 2017 Selection Process:
- SBI PO 2017 exam will be conducted in 3 phases.
- The phase 1 will be a preliminary exam. It will be a simple online test of 1 hour basically to eliminate non-serious candidates. Its marks will not be included for selection.
- Phase 2 consists of Online Main exam and descriptive test.
- Phase 3 will be of Group discussion (GD) followed by interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in Phase 2 & 3 taken together.
Procedure to download SBI PO admit card 2017
You can download the call letter easily by visiting the direct link provided below.
Here is the procedure to download.
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in and click on career with us link. You just have to click on the direct link given above.
- Now open the tab of SBI Probationary officer recruitment and click the link for SBI PO call letter 2017.
- On the next page, enter your registration number and Date of birth and choose your admit card language.
- Click on submit. Your admit card will be displayed by the website.
- Save a soft copy of it and Print one copy.
Candidates need to remember that they need to bring their SBI call letter as well as one photo identity proof in original and one photocopy. You will find all the important details like exam date, centre, details about the exam, roll number etc. mentioned in the admit card.