UKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 128 Assistant Engineer Posts - ukpsc.gov.in
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is going to conduct Combined State Engineering Services Examination 2013 for 128 vacant posts of Assistant Engineers. These posts are for departments of Public works (PWD), Irrigation, Minor irrigation and housing. Those aspirants who are eligible can apply for these posts up to 05.01.2015. To be placed for this job, aspirants have to qualify written test. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply online, exam date are given below.
UKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2014 – ukpsc.gov.in
Total Posts – 128
Detail of Vacancies
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil) - 389 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) - 7 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) - 1 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) - 1 Posts
Selection Procedure: Combined State Engineering Services Examination will be held for finding eligible candidates for filling these vacancies. Those who qualify that, will be shortlisted and called for interview.
Important Dates of UKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2014:
The Last Date to apply is 05-01-2015 at 11:59 Hrs.
Qualifications - Candidate who want to apply for these posts should have degree in respective discipline of Engineering from recognized institution/ university.
Age - Candidates age should be between 21-42 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules.
How to Apply Online for UKPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2014
1. Visit UKPSC official website ukpsc.gov.in and click on the link saying apply online. Aspirants can apply up to 05-01-2014 at 11:59 Hrs.
2. Fill all the required details in the application form carefully and submit the form.
3. Pay the fee as prescribed. Print the application form and keep it for future use.
Application Fee: General Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-. OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- through SBI Bank challan. As far as the fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates is concerned, there have to pay Rs. 100/-.