HPPSC Recruitment Details: Job Advertisement for 30 Tehsildar & Officer postsApplications are invited through online mode up to 28.02.2015 in the following posts:-
Post Name: Tehsildar and Officer posts
No. of Posts: 30 Posts
Himachal Pradesh Jobs
Detail of vacancies:
The detail of vacancies is given below.
1. Four vacancies of Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + 5400 (Grade Pay). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for the category of Scheduled Castes (S.C.), and one vacancy is reserved for the category of Ex-serviceman(UR). Remaining 02 vacancies are unreserved.
2. Five vacancies of Himachal Pradesh Police Service, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100+5400(Grade Pay) out of these, One vacancy reserved for the category of Ex-Serviceman(UR) and remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
3. Five vacancies of Tehsildar Class –I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.10300-34800+5000 (Grade Pay). Out of these, one vacancy is reserved for Scheduled Tribe (S.T.). Remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
4. Eight vacancies of Block Development Officers, Class –I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + 5000 (Grade Pay). Out of these, two vacancies reserved for the category of Scheduled Castes (S.C). Remaining 06 vacancies are unreserved.
5. Two vacancies of District Treasury Officer, Class-1(Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay. Out of these one vacancy is reserved for the category of Scheduled Caste(S.C.) and one vacancy is unreserved.
6. Six vacancies of Excise and Taxation Officer, Class-I (Gazetted) in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800+5000/-Grade pay. Out of these one vacancy is reserved for the category of Gen.Ex-serviceman (UR), one vacancy is reserved for the category of OBC. Remaining 04 vacancies are unreserved.
The following post(s) will also be filled up on the basis of H.P.A.S. Combined Competitive Examination-2014:
1. Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services
2. Himachal Pradesh Police Services
4. Excise & Taxation Officer
5. Block Development Officer
6. District Panchayat Officer
7. Manager, District Industries Centre;
8. District Welfare-cum-Probation Officers
9. Assistant, Registrar Co-operative Societies
10. District Employment Officer
11. District Treasury Officer
12. District Food & Civil Supplies Controller
13. Assistant Controller, Weights & Measures
Name of Organization
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Name of Post
Tehsildar and officer posts
Latest News on
HPPSC Jobs 2015 - Eligibility Criteria:
1. A candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Minimum Educational Qualifications
(a) A candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Candidates should download HPPSC Recruitment 2015 Notification for detailed information.
HPPSC Advt. 2015 - Selection Procedure: Himachal Pradesh Administrative Combined Competitive Examination will consist of three successive stages to complete the selection process.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Preliminary & Main examination and Viva-voce.
Age limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the first January- 2015, meaning thereby that candidates born on or after 02-01-1994 are underage whereas applicants born before 01-01-1980 are overage.
HPPSC Recruitment - Important dates:
Opening Date of Online Application: 29-Jan-2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-Feb-2015
1. General Category: (including General Physically Disabled, i.e. orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb, Hearing impaired, W.F.F., Ex-Servicemen relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure of HP) - Rs. 400/-
2. Other State's candidates: (including reserved category(s) candidates of other states) - Rs. 400/-
3. S.C. OF H.P. /S.T. OF H.P. /O.B.C. OF H.P. (Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure) - Rs. 100/-.
4. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P. - No Fee.
The Candidates are required to pay a fee either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa / Master Card Credit / Debit Card.
How to Apply at HPPSC Recruitment 2015Interested candidates who are eligible and want to apply for HPPSC recruitment can apply online. Candidates can submit their online application till 28/2/2015.
HPPSC Vacancies 2015 - Where for Apply: Candidates should apply only through online in website hp.gov.in/hppsc. Before applying, the candidates should
Procedure to Applying Online: Candidates are required to apply only through online mode by using the website http//hp.gov.in/hppsc. No other mode for submission of applications is allowed. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Important Points before applying:
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of Category, Age and Essential Qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and E-Mail IDs in the Online Application Form for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
- The online Applications can be filled up to 28/02/2015 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.