Haryana Postman Admit card 2015Candidates can find updates on exam date and admit card for Haryana Postman / MTS exam from the official website which is to be available at direct link below. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be sent to candidates by post. It is not going to be available for download at Haryana Postal website.
Haryana Postal Exam Date:
Postman: 17 May 2015 (Morning session - 10:30 am to 12:30 pm)
MTS: 17 May 2015 (Evening session - 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm)
Haryana Postal Circle Postman / MTS Admit Card 2014 release date - admit cards will not be uploaded on the website. They will be sent to eligible candidates by post.
Check official notice regarding exam date & Admit card here
Exam Scheme - As far as the written test exam pattern is concerned, it will be an objective type examination carrying 100 marks for 100 questions. Time allowed will be 2 hours.
Direct link to download Haryana Postman admit card
How to download Haryana Postman Postman Admit Card 2015Haryana Post Admit card will be sent by post. Candidate need to bring it at the time of examination. All details like Exam date, Centre, roll number etc. will be mentioned on the admit card. Aspirants need to carefully read the instruction given on it and follow them accordingly.
- The selection for these posts is to be done through a merit list for the whole Haryana Circle which will be prepared in respect of all categories of post put together.
- Candidates will be allotted to the posts and the divisions as per their preference based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancies.
- Pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200 (Pay Band –I) with Grade Pay Rs.2000 is applicable for these posts.
- General Category - 40% marks i.e minimum 10 marks in each part and 40 % in aggregate.
- OBC - 37% marks i.e minimum 9 marks in each part and 37% in aggregate.
- SC/ ST - 33% marks i.e minimum 8 marks in each part and 33% in aggregate.