Download UPPSC Admit Card 2015 for Food & Sanitary Officer examUttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will conduct written examination for determining eligible candidates for Food & Sanitary Officer posts. Earlier, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) had invited application for Food and Sanitary Officer posts vide Advt. No. : 3/2013-2014 dated 22/10/2014. The application process was successfully completed and the last date for submission of application online was over. Now UPPSC had completed all the formalities and written exam will be held as per schedule. For that, UPPSC Food & Sanitary Officer Admit card can be downloaded from below given direct link...
UPPSC Food & Sanitary Officer Exam Date - 22.03.2015.
Download Admit card here
- Download Admit Card are allowed only to those Candidates, whose Application Form Status are not Rejected during Verification Process for 'FOOD AND SANITARY INSPECTOR, Deptt. No : ( S- 10/15 ) SCREENING EXAMINATION -2013' against Advt. No.: 3/2013-2014 dated 22/10/2014.
About UPPSC Food & Sanitary Inspector Exam 2015 Admit card
As far as the written test is concerned, here are the important details of it.
- The written test will be having multiple choice objective type questions of total 150 marks and two parts.
- The time duration will be 02:00 Hours.
- There will be two parts in a question paper- “Main Subject & General Studies”.
- Main Subject will consist of 100 questions.
- General Studies will 50 questions.
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of Exam||Food & Sanitary officer Screening exam|
|Latest News on||UPPSC Food & Sanitary Officer Admit card|
|Exam Date||22 March 2015|
How to download UPPSC Food & Sanitary Officer 2015 Admit CardTo download hall ticket, candidates have to visit the direct link given here. It will take them to the official website uppsc.up.nic.in admit card download page.
On that page, they need to enter their registration details and date of birth and click on login. Their UPPSC Admit Card for Food & Sanitary Officer exam will be displayed by the website. Candidates need to take a print of it. It is mandatory to bring it at the time of examination. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without it. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidates by post. They can only be downloaded from the official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
Aspirants should also carry one photo id proof along with their Admit Card. All the details like exam centre, roll number etc. had been mentioned in them. Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets of communication are strictly banned in examination hall.
Direct link to download Admit card
Related terms: UPPSC Food & Sanitary Officer Admit Card 2015 Download UPPSC Food & Sanitary Officer Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2015 Download