Baroda Manipal PO GK Questions 2015 – BOB Manipal PO Exam Review Analysis 18 April 2015Written exam was carried out on 18.04.2015. For this examination, GK Questions can be checked from below.
Baroda Manipal PO GK Questions 2015 - Here we are posting BOB PO Exam General Awareness Questions asked in online exam on 18.04.2015.
Baroda Manipal PO Exam Review / Analysis 18.04.2015
- Quantitative Aptitude: Moderate to difficult (4 questions on Data Intrepretation, remaining on Profit & loss, Number system etc. similar to IBPS PO).
- English: Easy - Questions were asked on fill in the blanks, 2 Comprehension passages, Error Recognition, sentence arrangement.
- Reasoning: Easy - Questions were asked from puzzle arrangement (based on sitting, line & floor), equality, blood relations,statement-(cause- effect), syllogism etc..
- General Awareness: Moderate
Baroda Manipal PO GK Questions 18.04.2015
- Capital of Germany: Berlin
- Currency of Singapore: Dollar.
- World Consumer's day is observed on: 15th March.
- UN Headquarter are situated at: New York.
- Headquaeter of PNB is situated at: New Delhi.
- Rate of Pension fund is: 8.75%
- WEF meeting was held in: Davos, Switzerland.
- Current SLR:
- National award was won by which actress: Kangana Ranaut
- E-KYC is given to those who have: Pan Card.
- World economic annual summit 2015 held at:
- Surajkund craft mela 2015 theme of state:
- Who won Tyler prize 2015: Dr Madhav Gadgil.
- e-ration cards were first initiated by which state:
- For which book, Folio Prize 2015 was given: Family Life.
- Question on Latest policies of RBI:
- Deposits of banks are insured by: DICGC.
- Last date of Basel norms: 31st March 2019.
- Payment bank's upper limit for individual customer:
- BPLR committee was headed by whom:
- Which bank is started for MSME sector: Mudra Bank
- BSBD Account can be opened by whom:
- ICC cricket world cup 2015, final was played by which teams: New Zealand and Australia.
- Saina nehwal is related to:
- Which two bank's Ratings have been reduced by Moody's: Central Bank of India & Indian Overseas Bank
- Ban-ki-moon inaugrated 10 MW solar plant at which place: Vadodara
- The bipartite statement resulted into hike of banking wages was: 10th