MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 – MP Vyapam Job Advt. for 1877 Pharmacist, Assistant Veterinary Field Officer, Lab Technician & Other Posts at Vyapam.nic.in: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal currently has 1 recruitment notifications for which it is inviting applications.
The latest advertisement is for the recruitment of Paramedical posts inviting application for a total of 1877 posts. Applications for these posts are invited from 28-03-2015 to 26-04-2015. Candidates can apply for these vacancies at Vyapam.nic.in. These posts will be filled through a written examination / Recruitment Test 2015.
Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Asst. Veterinary Medical Area Officer Recruitment Test 2015:
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2015 – Advt for 1877 Para Medical Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) has released a notification for conducting Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Assistant Veterinary Medical Area Officer Recruitment Test 2015 for the recruitment of 1877 Lab Technician, Pharmacist Gr-2, Attendant, Asst Veterinary Field Officer, Ophthalmology Asst & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-03-2015 to 26-04-2015. More details regarding age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, exam fee and how to apply are given below.
MP Vyapam Vacancy 2015:
Total No. of Posts: 1877
Name of the Exam: Combined Para-Medical Cadre and Asst Veterinary Medical Area Officer Recruitment Test 2015
Name of the Post:
1. Lab Technician: 170 posts
2. Lab Assistant: 56 posts
3. Pharmacist Gr-2: 689 posts
4. Radiographer: 135 posts
5. Lab Attendant: 170 posts
6. Assistant Veterinary Field Officer: 467 posts
7. Ophthalmology Assistant: 60 posts
8. O.T. Technician: 03 posts
9. Anesthesia Technician: 09 posts
10. Indoscopic Technician: 02 posts
11. Plaster Technician: 02 posts
12. Occupational Therapist: 06 posts
13. Dresser Gr-2: 20 posts
14. Radiotherapy Technician: 04 posts
15. Maisyayur: 01 post
16. Dark Room Assistant: 06 posts
17. M.R.I/ City Scan Technician: 01 post
18. Lab keeper: 02 posts
19. Ortho Technician: 04 posts
20. T.B. & Child Health Visitor: 02 posts
21. Technician Surgery: 03 posts
22. O.T Technician: 02 posts
23. Cyto Technician: 01 post
24. Library Attendant: 02 posts
25. Technician Ultrasound: 01 post
26. Radiation Technician: 02 posts
27. Dental Mechanic: 01 post
28. Ophthalmology Technician: 02 posts
29. Prosthetic/ Orthotic Technician: 02 posts
30. Dental Technician: 02 posts
31. Technician E.N.T.: 01 post
32. Technician Medicine/ Dialysis: 02 posts
33. E.C.G. Technician: 17 posts
34. E.E.G. Technician: 01 post
35. Midwife: 28 posts
36. Health Visitor: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Check notification for educational criteria.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.500/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There is no Fee for Direct Recruitment-Backlog & Others.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in from 28-03-2015 to 26-04-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services> Application> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue to fill the application form
5. Enter the required details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
Exam Centres: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Rewa, Shahdol, Ujjain, Morena, Hoshangabad, Sagar.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-04-2015.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form: 27-04-2015.
Last Date for editing Application Form: 03-05-2015.
Exam Date: 31-05-2015 (Sunday) at 10:00 am to 12:15 am.
For more details regarding age, eligibility, selections, application fee and other information, click on the advt link given below.
Download Recruitment Advt