HPGCL Admit card 2016 Available - hpgcl.gov.in - Download Haryana Power Utilities AE, UDC hall ticket, UHBVNL, HVPNL, DHBVNL Call letter, HPGCL AE & Clerk Exam date 2015Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL) is going to conduct written test for the posts of Assistant Engineer (AE) posts as per advt HPU/Part-I/2015. The written exam exam had not been notified till yet. Earlier Haryana Power had completed the process of getting applications for these posts. Now written test is going to be held as a part of the selection process. For appearing in this test, aspirants have to download the admit card online and bring it at the time of exam. Now the latest news is that the Admit card of HPGCL AE had been released by HPGCL. They are available at login link. Those candidates who had applied, can download HPGCL Exam Admit card from the direct link given below.
HPGCL Admit card 2016 - UHBVNL, HVPNL, DHBVNL Assistant Engineer Call letterEarlier Haryana Power Utilities viz. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) had invited online applications from eligible candidates for these posts. Candidates who are interested had applied online from 18-07-2015 to 16-08-2015 at hpgcl.gov.in. Now written test is to be organized in phase 1.
Haryana Power is going to conduct written exam for Asst. Engineer posts. For that, admit card had been released.
Candidates have to download HPGCL admit card from the official website hpgcl.gov.in via the direct link given below. The test will be held at various centres. Please note that admit card can be downloaded online.
Download HPGCL Admit card for AE exam 2015
Current Status: available
Also download HPGCL JE Admit card
MeriView.in had notify you as soon as admit card got released.
HPGCL AE Admit card release date: 27 April 2016
HPGCL Exam date 2016: check in the admit cards.
The Admit cards for Written Test of eligible candidates will be made available only in the Candidate Login which shall be made available to all candidates and can be accessed by them with their e-mail ID and unique Registration No.
HPGCL AE Cut off marks: The Qualifying Marks in the Written Test shall be 50% for UR vacancies and 45% for Reserved vacancies with respect to various posts.
HPGCL AE, UDC Important dates:
1. Opening date of online submission of application 18-07-2015
2. Closing date of online submission of application 16-08-2015
3. Opening date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan 21-07-2015
4. Last date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan 19-08-2015
5. Cut-Off date for the purpose of upper age limit / qualification / reservation 19-08-2015
6. Date of next announcement on HPUs website. 11-09-2015
HPGCL AE Selection Process
1. Selection process shall consist of Written Test & Interview.
2. Eligible candidates will have to appear for an objective type written test of 02 hours duration, consisting of 170 questions. Question Paper will be in English Medium only.
3. The OMR Sheets (Answer Sheets) will be scanned by Computer. So there is no provision of re-checking / reevaluation of OMR Sheets.
4. The final merit shall be drawn after combining the marks secured in the Written Test and the Interview.
5. Candidates must qualify the Written Test to be considered for further selection process.
6. All documents must have been issued on or before the cut-off date mentioned for the said purpose.
7. Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview in 1:2 ratio for each category of post as per merit order of written test marks. The Interview shall not have any Qualifying marks.
8. The Weightage of Written Test marks shall be 90% and of Interview marks shall be 10%.
HPGCL AE Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The written test will be having Objective Type questions. The test will be of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
Part – I consisting of Professional / Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from your discipline.
Part – II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency,
numerical ability etc.
All questions will carry equal marks. The provision for negative marking for wrong answers/multiple answers shall be informed to the candidates at the time of issuing admit cards.
HPGCL Interview: Candidates shall have the option to be interviewed in Hindi / English.
The selected candidates for Assistant Engineer posts will produce Medical Fitness certificate required for first entry into service from the Director Medical Services, HVPNL, Panchkula before joining the services.
The selected candidates for UDC [IT] post will produce Medical Fitness certificate required for first entry into service from the Civil Surgeon of any district in Haryana State or from the Director Medical Services, HVPNL, Panchkula before joining the service.
Haryana Power Utilities AE Admit card - Venue for Written test
Written Test shall be held at Delhi and Chandigarh / Panchkula.
The candidates may download their admit cards from HPGCL website now. The admit card should be printed by the candidate on a paper.
How to download HPGCL Admit Card for AE ExamTo get the admit card for HPGCL AE exam, candidates need to visit the direct link provided here (after release). It will take you directly to HPGCL Career page. Then candidates need to login with their registration details. The admit cards will be available in candidate's login at HPGCL website.
Their HPGCL AE Admit card 2016 can be downloaded from here.