Top 10 Tips to Qualify SBI PO Clerk SO All Exams
SBI exam of PO Clerk are one of the popular exams in India as State Bank of India is the top bank in India and offers better salary along with several benefits. The no. of candidates apply for these exams of SBI are in lakhs. every graduate want to qualify these, have to work a lot harder as there is so much competition. So if you want to qualify SBI exam then you need to fully read these Top 10 Tips to qualify SBI Exams and then do as is described:
How to Qualify SBI PO Clerk All Exam - Top 10 Important tips to Score Higher - How to prepare for SBI Exams
SBI Exams consists of mainly 4 subjects i.e. English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General / banking Awareness. Here you can know How to prepare for SBI PO Clerk Exams in order to increase the chances of qualifying.
Here is the SBI PO Clerk Exam's preparation strategy.
1. Start studying at least 3-5 months before the SBI PO Clerk exam. Purchase the study material like books for each sections of the paper like Books for Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (DI), English, Banking.
2. For General Awareness preparation, study the last six months current affairs. It will be better if you read The Hindu Newspaper daily six months before the exam. General Awareness
3. Make a time table of your study and follow it.
Practice Hard to make your weak section, stronger.
5. Divide the syllabus as per the time table & revise every week. Before 3 days of the exam, revise & practice as much as you can. Maintain your health in better condition in exam days. Follow a balance diet plan if you can.
6. Read as many books as you can. Solve as many previous years papers as you can as it will let you prepare better. Try to solve the questions as quickly as possible.
7. Practice all the sections of the test fully. Don't leave any section thinking it easy. 10. Daily solve a previous year paper or a model test paper and try to do all 200 questions correctly within 2 hrs.
8. learn or generate new shortcuts tricks of solving problem as quickly as possible and memorize them. Remember timing is very crucial in SBI or any other exams. It is mostly time, in which candidates are not able to solve paper fully. So make your speed of solving question faster as much as you can.
9. Decide how much time you are going to give to each question and each section.
Make a time plan for the paper.
e.g. 15 min. for general knowledge
25 min. for english language
35 min. for Reasoning test
and remaining for quantitative aptitude / Data Interpretation
10. Make a plan which section you are going to solve 1st then 2nd 3rd 4th in the paper. First solve that section which is your strength, then move on to others.
So friends, these are some of the important Top 10 Tips to qualify SBI PO Clerk Exams. Hope following these, will help you score more.
Thanks & Share