TSPSC Excise Constable Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) had released the syllabus for Excise Constable exam. Those who are going to appear for the written test should know the syllabus and exam pattern to be aware of the test structure. TSPSC will organize written examination first and physical tests later. Here you can check TSPSC Excise Constable Exam Syllabus and Pattern for better preparation.
TSPSC Excise Constable Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Through these test, the recruitment of Excise constable in Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department will be done. The syllabus of TSPSC Excise Constable given here will let the candidates know what to prepare for the written test.
The written examination for Excise Constable shall consist of 150 questions. 75 questions will be asked from General Knowledge and 75 from Secretarial Abilities. The total marks will be 150 and time given to solve is 2 hours 30 minutes.
Check TSPSC Excise Constable Syllabus
The syllabus of the Paper General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities is given below.
1. General Knowledge:
1) Current affairs.
2) International Relations and Events.
3) General Science in everyday life.
4) Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
5) Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
6) Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
7) Indian Political System and Government.
8) Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
9) History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
10) Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
11) Policies of Telangana State.
12) Ethics, Sensitivity to Gender and weaker sections, social awareness
2. Secretarial Abilities:
1) Basic English
2) Mental Ability. (Verbal and non-verbal).
3) Logical Reasoning
4) Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.