United Bank of India PO Recruitment PGDBF Notification 100 Posts to Apply: United Bank of India had released Probationary Officer Job advertisement based on successful completion of PGDBF programme. There are a total of 100 vacancies. Candidates will have to complete the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. Here you can apply for United Bank of India PO Recruitment and check Notification pdf.
United bank of India PO Recruitment 2016 PGDBF Programme 2016-17 Notification
Those who qualify online written test and interview will be given admission to one year PGDBF Programme. On successful completion of this course, candidates will be appointed as probationary officer (PO) in JMG-I scale.
Quick Details of United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016:
- Name of the bank: United bank of India
- Official website: http://www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Position: Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
- Selection process: Online written test and personal interview.
- Name of the course: Post Graduate diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) 2016-17
- Course duration: one year
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Age limit: 21-30 years (born not earlier than 02.06.1986 and not later than 01.06.1995)
- Educational Qualification: Graduation
- Application fee: SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs.150.00 while fee for all others is Rs. 700.
Important dates of United bank of India PO Recruitment 2016-17
- Online Registration dates : 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016
- Online Fee Payment: From 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016
- Pre Exam Training Call letter release: After 20.07.2016
- PET held from: 27.07.2016 to 01.08.2016
- Call letter download starts: After 26.07.2016
- United bank of India PO Exam date: 07 July 2016
For all details, download the notification pdf from below given link.