Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued notification next to recruitment of 112 various vacancies. Eligible candidates may send complete applications by post on or before 09-07-2012. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process etc
Check below information’s :
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09-07-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Application (far flung areas): 17-07-2012
3. Deputy Director Fisheries (Group A) – 01 vacancy
4. Sub Divisional Officer (Panchayati Raj) Civil – 10 vacancies
5. Drug Control Officer (Class-II) – 09 vacancies
6. Deputy General Manager (Plants) (Class-I) – 02 vacancies
7. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 04 vacancies
8. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 36 vacancies
9. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 04 vacancies
10. Ayurvedic Medical Officer (Group-B) – 02 vacancies
11. Research Officer/Planning Officer/Dist. Statistical Officer (Class-II) – 07 vacancies
12. Assistant Director, Industrial Safety and Health (Group-B) – 03 vacancies
13. Accounts Officer – 09 vacancies
14. Executive Engineer (Class-I) – 01 vacancy
15. Haryana Civil Medical Services (Group-A) – 12 vacancies
16. Senior Scientific Officer (Documents) Group ‘B” – 02 vacancies
17. Assistant Director (Documents) Group ‘A” – 01 vacancy
Age Limit and Educational Qualification:
Candidates are asked to refer through the notification for the details of post wise age limit and required educational qualification.
Application Fee Details:
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD/Women candidates) in form of Indian Postal Orders/Bank Drafts from any branch of Scheduled Bank of India payable to the Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can obtain the application form by writing to Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula by remitting Application Fee, fill it with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and send it along with Rs. 50/- stamp attested on an envelope and copies of all relevant certificates, to the following address, Secretary, Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4, Panchkula on or before 09-07-2012.