HPCET Admit card 2017: Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) is organizing Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) 2017 on 13 and 14 May 2017. The admission to B.Tech. M.Tech. B.Pharmacy M.Pharmacy MBA MCA courses will be done on this basis of performance in this test. HPCET-2017 is conducted in single offline (pen and paper based test) mode for each course. Here you can download HPCET Admit card 2017 to appear for the examination. The admission to all the above said courses shall be made on the basis of merit or rank/marks obtained in the National Level Entrance Test / HPCET-2017.
Download Admit card here
HPCET Admit card 2017The test will be held at Shimla, Paonta Sahib, Hamirpur, Nahan, Nalagarh, Kullu, Solan, Chandigarh, Bilaspur, Nurpur, Una, Chamba, Mandi, Palampur, Dharamshala, Jammu. To appear for exam at your centre, Candidates have to bring the printout of HPCET 2017 admit card on A-4 size paper only.
- HPCET Exam date: 13 May 2017 (B.Tech. M.Tech. B.Pharmacy M.Pharmacy), 14 May 2017 (MBA, MCA)
- HPCET Admit card release status: Available
- Result date: 29 May 2017
About HPCET Exam:The question paper for B.Tech, B. Pharmacy and B. Pharmacy (Ayurveda) programmes shall be common and have 150 questions carrying 300 marks with 3 hours time. However, candidate attempting Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry shall be eligible for admission to B.Tech or B. Pharmacy course whereas the candidate who will attempt Physics, Chemistry and Biology shall be eligible for admission to B. Pharmacy or B. Pharmacy (Ayurveda). The question paper for M.Pharmacy M.Tech. MBA & MCA will have 100 questions carrying 200 marks. Time provided for MBA & MCA paper is 2 hours while time duration of paper for M.Tech. & M. Pharmacy is 3 hours. All the papers language will be English.
How to download HPCET Admit card 2017The HPCET e-admit card / hall ticket duly signed by Controller of Examinations (COE) is available on www.himtu.ac.in. You can get it through the below given direct link by entering the application form number. You can check your e-admit card number, photograph, address of the test centre and examination date on HPCET 2017 admit card.
- Candidates must not mutilate the e-admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- Candidates have to bring this HPCET Exam admit card to the test centre with them and they will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-admit card.
- Candidate should be reporting to the allotted test centre along with e-admit card and ID proof, half an hour before the commencement of examination.
- The HP CET admit card and ID proof should be shown on demand, for admission in the examination room/hall.
Download Admit card here